Huguenot Primary School
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
• This web site is intended to provide the user only with information regarding Huguenot Primary School and the services it offers.
• Without derogating from the aforegoing, Huguenot Primary School hereby authorises the user to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this web site, or any part thereof, provided that:
• such content is used for information and/or non-commercial purposes only; and
• Users that wish to use content from this site for commercial purposes may only do so with prior written permission from Huguenot Primary School .
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content, trademarks and data on this web site, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, and designs are the property of or licensed to Huguenot Primary School, and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. Subject to the rights afforded to the user herein, all other rights to all intellectual property on this site are expressly reserved.
By using this web site or communicating with Huguenot Primary School by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communications satisfy any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing .
CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
• Huguenot Primary School expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter and/or amend any criteria or information set out in this web site without prior notice.
• Huguenot Primary School reserves the right to change and amend the information, prices and rates quoted as well as the terms and conditions on this web site without any notice.
• The user undertakes to check the Huguenot Primary School website frequently and to acquaint themselves with the changes and/or amendments in the information supplied on the website
• Huguenot Primary School protects the user's privacy:
• No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the user s permission or due process.
• Huguenot Primary School gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
• Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
• Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Huguenot Primary School . Cookies cannot harm users computers nor carry viruses.
• By using this web site the user consents to the following:
• Huguenot Primary School may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
• Huguenot Primary School may use the user's information for non-personal statistical purposes.
• Huguenot Primary School retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
LINKING AND FRAMING
• Any third party site may link to this web site provided that such a link is directed at the home page of this web site. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity or web site to link to any page other than the home page of this web site, without the prior written approval of Huguenot Primary School.
• It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity, or web site to frame any page on this web site, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of Huguenot Primary School.
AGREEMENTS IN TERMS OF SECTION 21 OF THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS ACT
• No information or data on this web site is an offer but merely an invitation to do business.
• No agreements shall be concluded merely by sending a data message to this web site or its owners.
• Any agreements concluded with Huguenot Primary School by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once the Huguenot Primary School confirmed such contract formulation in writing; and
• All e-mail correspondence sent to the Huguenot Primary School , shall be deemed to have been received once the Huguenot Primary School responds thereto and for the avoidance of doubt it is confirmed that an auto-reply shall not satisfy this requirement
The use of search technology, such as web-crawlers or web-spiders , to search and gain information from this web site is not permitted if such technology will result in slowing down this web site server or copyright infringement of any data and information available from this web site. Data and information may only be used in compliance with sections 5 to 8 hereof.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
• Huguenot Primary School may provide links to other web sites only as a convenience to the user and the inclusion of any link does not imply Huguenot Primary School's endorsement of such sites.
• Linked web sites or pages are not subject to the control of Huguenot Primary School. Huguenot Primary School shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the contents, use, or inability to use or access any linked web sites or any links contained in a linked web site
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
• All reasonable steps will be taken to secure a user s information.
• User s undertake not to divulge their user name and passwords to any other person.
• It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any information on this web site, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this web site. Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this web site shall be held criminally liable, and in the event that Central University of Technology should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
• Subject to the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, Huguenot Primary School shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore, Huguenot Primary School makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100 % uninterrupted and error free.
• This web site is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user's individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy himself or herself, prior to entering into this agreement with Huguenot Primary School that the service available from and through this web site will meet the user's individual requirements and be compatible with the user's hardware and/or software.
• Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Huguenot Primary School and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site.
• Neither Huguenot Primary School nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any information and/or services on this web site.
• Postings of any kind posted to this web site are not editorially controlled and therefore Huguenot Primary School cannot be held liable for illegal or unconstitutional content. The user indemnifies Huguenot Primary School from all liability in this regard.
These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between Huguenot Primary School and you, the user of this web site. Any failure by Huguenot Primary School to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
In the event that any term or condition of the use of this web site is not fully enforceable or valid for any reason, such term(s) or condition(s) shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected by such unenforceability or invalidity and shall remain enforceable and applicable.
APPLICABLE AND GOVERNING LAW
This web site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa, and thus South African Law governs the use or inability to use this web site and these terms and conditions.
CONTACT INFORMATION / DOMCILIUM CITANDI ET EXECUTANDI
If you have any questions, queries or wish to request permission to use any part of this web site, including, linking, framing, or searching, please contact Huguenot Primary School at:
Genl Hertzog Blvd
Tel: 021 873 1362
Fax: 021 864 1995