We place emphasis on basic language and numeracy skills, as well as learning through discovery and developing self-sufficiency. Each class is equipped with an interactive whiteboard or projector for e-learning. When required, intervention classes are presented by teachers to assist pupils that need extra support. Huguenot Primary School teachers are always willing to go the extra mile, precisely because we realize how important academic competency is in our learners’ development.
Learners enjoy regular computer classes as well as CAMI Maths training in the computer centre. Learners also get to express their artistic side in the well-equipped art class at regular intervals.
Huguenot Primary School focuses on subject teaching and not classroom teaching. Teachers teach their specialist subject area according to their major subject qualifications. The success and progress of our learners in high schools testifies to the good academic foundation we establish at Huguenot Primary School.
We cultivate happy learners with good values.
- RSmall classes for optimal learning
- RCompetent, qualified teachers
- RPositive motivational system
- RYearly educational trips
- RDevelopment of group-based learning skills
- RSupport for learners experiencing difficulties
- RSpacious and well-equipped classrooms
- RAircons in classes
- RComputer centre with trained teacher
- RComputer assisted training
- RWeekly computer classes
- RDedicated venue for library
- RDedicated venue for art class
- RIntegrated character building program